At Sipala Kia, there are many ways to get behind the wheel of your next vehicle. Choosing a certified pre-owned model from the inventory is certainly one way to do it.
There are many benefits of choosing a certified pre-owned Kia, and we’re here to tell you all about them.
The Certified Pre-Owned Program
Every Kia that has earned the title of certified pre-owned must be five years or newer, have fewer than 60,000 miles on the odometer, and have passed a thorough 164-point inspection. From the brakes to the electrical system and the engine, every part of the car is inspected. A CPO Kia must meet these exact standards.
We want to make it easy for you to find that perfect Kia sedan, SUV, crossover, or van with our large inventory. Have you completed some research online and are ready to schedule a test drive? Reach out to our sales team, and we’ll be happy to schedule it for you.
Every certified pre-owned Kia features:
- 10-year/100,000-mile CPO limited powertrain warranty
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- 12-month/12,000-mile Platinum Coverage
- Towing/rental breakdown coverage
- Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report™
- 10-year unlimited mileage roadside assistance
More CPO Benefits
There are other benefits to owning a certified pre-owned Kia, which include:
· Rental Car Coverage: Get up to $35 a day for a maximum of 10 days for rental car expenses due to a covered mechanical breakdown or manufacturer’s warranty repair.
· Towing Coverage: Receive up to $75 for towing charges for a covered mechanical breakdown.
· Travel Breakdown Coverage: For a breakdown more than 100 miles from home, you’ll be reimbursed up to $100 per day and a maximum of $500 per occurrence for food and lodging for a covered mechanical breakdown.